Details for Citygroup Mortgage Loan Trust: KRUCHTEN
STATE OF INDIANA
COUNTY OF MARTIN
IN THE MARTIN CIRCUIT COURT
CAUSE NO. 51C01-1912-MF-00319
U.S. Bank Trust National Association, Not In Its Individual Capacity, But Solely As Trustee Of Citygroup Mortgage Loan Trust 2018-B,
ANGELA MARIE ERWIN
CHARLES O. KRUCHTEN
SUMMONS BY PUBLICATION
COMES NOW the Plaintiff, U.S. Bank Trust National Association, not in its individual capacity, but solely as trustee of Citigroup Mortgage Loan Trust 2018-B (“U.S. Bank”), by counsel, having filed its Complaint and Affidavit in the above-entitled cause, hereby requests that the Clerk of Martin Circuit Court, issue the Summons by publication as follows:
1. This Summons by publication is specifically directed to Defendant, Ch-arles O. Kruchten, whose last known address was and is: 13494 Chicken Farm Road, Shoals, Indiana 47581, and his present address is unknown.
2. The nature of the above-captioned cause is that on March 3, 2008, Angela Marie Erwin Kruchten and Charles O. Kruchten executed and delivered to Citifinancial Services, Inc. a Disclosure Statement, Note and Security Agreement (the “Note”) by which they promised to pay to the order of Citifinancial Services, Inc., the sum of $39,340.60, together with interest and as of December 3, 2019, there is a principal balance owing in the amount of $36,112.80.
3. To secure payment of the Note, Angela Marie Erwin Kruchten and Charles O. Krutchten executed and delivered to Citifinancial Services, Inc. a Mortgage upon certain real estate (the “Mortgage”), said Mortgage being executed on March 3, 2008. The real estate, which is the subject matter of this cause, is described as follows, to-wit:
The following described Real Estate as situated in Martin County, State of Indiana, to wit: That part of the East half of the Northeast Quarter of the Southeast Quarter of Section 17, Township 3 North, Range 3 West, lying North, Range 3 West, lying North of the Chicken Farm Road and West of the branch running in a North South direction through said quarter-quarter and containing in that part hereby conveying 2 acres, more or less.
Commonly known as: 13494 Chicken Farm Road, Shoals, Indiana 47581. (the “Real Estate”).
4. U.S. Bank, as the holder of the Note and assignee of the Mortgage, has accelerated the entire balance due and owing on the Note and Mortgage, due to Angela Marie Erwin Kruchten and Charles O. Kruchten’s failure to make the required payments and is also responsible for prejudgment interest as set forth in the Note and reasonable attorney fees.
5. The Defendant, Charles O. Kruchten, named herein must answer this Summons in writing, personally or by counsel, on or before thirty (30) days from the date of the third publication hereof. If said Defendant fails to do so, judgment may be rendered against him for the relief demanded.
Dated this 8th day of January 2020.
ROTHBERG LOGAN & WARSCO LLP
By: Jared C. Helge - Supreme Court No. 27152-02
505 East Washington Blvd. P.O. Box 11647
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46859-1647
Telephone: (260) 422-9454
Facsimile: (260) 422-1622
ATTORNEY FOR PLAINTIFF
Gerald D. Montgomery, Clerk,
Martin Circuit Court
Rothberg Logan & Warsco LLP is a debt collector. This is an attempt to
collect a debt and any information
obtained will be used for that purpose.
3t, Jan. 15, 22 & 29c