Details for SUMMONS BY PUBLICATION
STATE OF INDIANA
COUNTY OF MARTIN
IN THE MARTIN CIRCUIT COURT
CAUSE NO. 51C01-1905-JP-00031
IN RE: THE PATERNITY OF E.C.
By Next Friend and Father
SUMMONS BY PUBLICATION
Comes now the Petitioner, Brandon Crowder, and files with the court his Summons by Publication requesting that the Court issue this summons compelling the Respondent to appear in Court pursuant to Trial Rule 4.13(B) includes the following information:
1. The name of the person being sued: Lindsey Hawkins, last known whereabouts unknown.
2. The name of the Court and Cause No.: Martin Circuit Court, Shoals, Indiana 51C01-1905-JP-00031.
3. The title of the case is shown by the complaint: In Re: The Paternity of E.C.
4. The name and address of the attorney representing the person seeking service: Thomas A. Dysert, 418 Main Street, Jasper, Indiana, 47547-0767.
5. A brief statement of the nature of this suit: Petition to Establish Paternity filed in the Martin Circuit Court, Shoals, Indiana.
6. The Respondent, Lindsey Hawkins, must appear for hearing on the 31st day of July, 2019 at 10:30 a.m. in the Martin Circuit Court, Shoals, Indiana.
Dated at Shoals, Indiana, this May 10, 2019.
Gerald D. Montgomery, Clerk,
Martin Circuit Court
RIPSTRA LAW OFFICE
418 MAIN STREET
P.O. BOX 767
JASPER, IN 47547-0767
3t, May 22 & 29 & June 5c