Kent Lee Fellers, age 53, of Loogootee, Indiana, passed away at 9:18 p.m., on Wednesday, June 1, 2016, at his home. He was born on October 27, 1962, in Jasper, Indiana, to Delbert and Shirley (Norris) Fellers. Kent was a school bus driver for 16 years for the Loogootee School Corporation. He was employed by Perry Water since 1982, and was currently serving as Superintendent. He was a member of St. John the Evangelist Catholic Church. He loved Ford tractors, restoring tractors and chain saws. Survivors include his wife, Terria Moore Fellers, of Loogootee; children, Phillip Fellers, of Indianapolis; Alan Fellers and Erika Fellers, both of Loogootee; his parents, Delbert and Shirley Fellers; siblings, Becky Templin and husband Roy, of Florida; and Brent Fellers and wife Amy, of Loogootee. He was preceded in death by his twin brother, Kevin Fellers. A Mass of Christian Burial was celebrated by Very Reverend J. Kenneth Walker and concelebrant Reverend Joseph Erbacher, at 10:00 a.m. on Monday, June 6th, at St. John the Evangelist Catholic Church. Burial followed in the Goodwill Cemetery, in Loogootee. Visitation was held on Sunday, June 5th, from 1:00 p.m. until 5:00 p.m., at the Blake Funeral Home, in Loogootee. In lieu of flowers, the family suggested memorial contributions may be made to Camp Illiana.
- Aaron Summers Wins Commissioner, Cathy Evans Gets Win For Coroner, Council Posts Go To Adam Greene, Warren Albright & Keith Gibson
- Aaron Summers And Cody Roush Win GOP Nominations For Commissioner
- Travis Roush Re-elected Sheriff; Aureola Wright Elected Prosecutor
- Seeking Yard Sale Participants For Great U.S. 50 Yard Sale
- Joyce (Beaty) Jones Dies Nov. 22nd; Rites Held Nov. 29th
- Four Soccer Rox TeamMembers Win Blue ChipConference Awards
- Lady Jug Rox Varsity To PlayLoogootee In Sectional Thurs.
- Jug Rox AdultBoosters To HoldFall Festival OnSaturday, Oct. 29th
- David C. Bruner Dies Tuesday, June 8th; Graveside Service
- William D. Beltz Dies Wed., June 9th; A Graveside Service To Be Held Later
- Charles E. “Broz” Pruett Dies Thurs., June 10th
- James Christopher Cox Dies On Monday, June 7th; Celebration Of Life Later
- Irene F. Brock Dies On Saturday, June 5th; Celebration Of Life At A Later Date
- Deborah E. Harmon Dies Tues., May 11th; Funeral Held Monday
- Matthew Allen Truelove Dies May 26th; No Service Planned
- Matthew Truelove Dies Wed., May 26th; Rites Are Pending
- 5 trends driving new vehicle purchases
- Discover Why Radioligand Therapy Is the Next Wave in Cancer Care [Infographic]
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.