The Indiana Department of Transportation announces lane closures and restrictions throughout Southwestern Indiana for pipe replacement and repair projects in multiple locations. Near the end of August, motorists will begin seeing short-term closures and restrictions on state routes district wide. INDOT maintenance crews will begin working on culvert pipes across state routes. The work, in many cases will require some excavation work, making closures necessary. Closures or restrictions are scheduled to be less than a week long, depending upon weather conditions. Residential traffic will have access to the point of closure. INDOT encourages all other motorists to use the official detours set forth using the nearest state routes. During the closures, to avoid further inconvenience and enhance safety, motorists should leave extra time to get to their destinations, slow down in the work zones, and minimize distractions while driving. Listed below is a summary of some of the planned work zones include: – Martin County: Beginning on or around September 1st, State Road 450, near Shoals, will be closed for a pipe replacement at mile marker 3. The road will be closed from U.S. 50 to 158. The official detour uses U.S. 50, State Road 37, U.S. 150, and State Road 450. – Lawrence County: Beginning on or around September 7th, U.S. 50 near Bedford will be closed from State Road 60 to State Road 37 for two pipe replacement projects at mile markers 57 and 62. The official detour uses State Road 37, State Road 60, and U.S. 50.
- Aaron Summers Wins Commissioner, Cathy Evans Gets Win For Coroner, Council Posts Go To Adam Greene, Warren Albright & Keith Gibson
- Aaron Summers And Cody Roush Win GOP Nominations For Commissioner
- Travis Roush Re-elected Sheriff; Aureola Wright Elected Prosecutor
- Seeking Yard Sale Participants For Great U.S. 50 Yard Sale
- Joyce (Beaty) Jones Dies Nov. 22nd; Rites Held Nov. 29th
- Four Soccer Rox TeamMembers Win Blue ChipConference Awards
- Lady Jug Rox Varsity To PlayLoogootee In Sectional Thurs.
- Jug Rox AdultBoosters To HoldFall Festival OnSaturday, Oct. 29th
- David C. Bruner Dies Tuesday, June 8th; Graveside Service
- William D. Beltz Dies Wed., June 9th; A Graveside Service To Be Held Later
- Charles E. “Broz” Pruett Dies Thurs., June 10th
- James Christopher Cox Dies On Monday, June 7th; Celebration Of Life Later
- Irene F. Brock Dies On Saturday, June 5th; Celebration Of Life At A Later Date
- Deborah E. Harmon Dies Tues., May 11th; Funeral Held Monday
- Matthew Allen Truelove Dies May 26th; No Service Planned
- Matthew Truelove Dies Wed., May 26th; Rites Are Pending
- 5 trends driving new vehicle purchases
- Discover Why Radioligand Therapy Is the Next Wave in Cancer Care [Infographic]
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.